We are just one month away from one of the biggest comic book movies ever. It feels like forever since we got that first trailer for Infinity War back in November last year. Now we are finally getting the second trailer tomorrow! The Russo Brothers did hint that the trailer would be coming sometime this week on Twitter with themselves asking for the trailer. Well it looks like we don’t have to wait much longer now as the Marvel Studios Twitter account posted a video with the tagline ‘Tomorrow’.
As for what I hope to see from the trailer I honestly don’t know. I loved the first trailer so much I don’t know how they’ll top that but I trust them. I’ll be fine with just one trailer if it were up to me because I’m that hyped for the trailer.
Here’s a list of what I want to see from this upcoming trailer:
- Reference to where the soul stone maybe located
- More interactions with characters we haven’t seen before
- More scenes in Wakanda
- Focus a little more on Thanos, especially the Children of Thanos
- Are there anymore locations in this which we haven’t explored yet?
- Shots of characters we haven’t seen yet (Hulk not Banner, Hawkeye, Ant-Man)
That’s all I have for my expectations… Not a lot I know mainly because of that first trailer but I trust Marvel will hit it out the park again with this trailer.
Let me know your expectations for the trailer tomorrow
Be sure to come back here tomorrow as I will have a full breakdown/review of the trailer.
Posted in: Marvel